Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
camerakind
Style_council
camerakind

I work at forever21 and 2 out of 3 girls that come in usually have that braid on the side of their head, you know what I’m talking about! :p
Its gathered near the temple, braided, and bobby pinned to the head. I’ve also seen french braid versions of this.

What do you think of this hair trend? Do you do it yourself?

posted over 10 years ago
cassiepaige
Style_council
cassiepaige

I like the braid in the hair, I think it’s cute and it’s good for days that I can’t stand my bangs. I think Lauren Conrad wears it too much, if you watched the last season of The Hills, she had her hair like that almost every episode!

posted over 10 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I only do it french braid style but I think it looks ncie either way. Lauren Conrad does it too often though.

posted over 10 years ago

lyudaaaa
Style_council
lyudaaaa

love the famous braids, lauren owns that look. i do them in my hair as well!

posted over 10 years ago

BirdsandBees
Style_council
BirdsandBees

I haven’t been one to try it out, just never really been into braids. I like my bangs in my face, enough said!

But it is a good lazy day style. I just pull mine into a messy-chic ponytail.

posted over 10 years ago

darher
Style_council
darher

Lauren Conrad lost 10 pounds. I have read on Weight Loss how she did it. She doesn`t like to weigh herself and she was never obsessed with the scale. Her personal instructor, Jarett Del Bene, advised her to take up kickboxing. Del Bene explains “Lauren really wanted to tone her arms and legs – she was happy with what she had, but she wanted to take it to the next level.”

posted over 10 years ago

BirdsandBees
Style_council
BirdsandBees

I would think kickboxing would have gotten her more into shape and ripped rather than losing weight. I’ve seen pictures of her in late June and I didn’t think she looked bad.

posted over 10 years ago

simpleserenade89
Style_council
simpleserena...

i like it i think its really cute

posted about 10 years ago

asphyxiat3dxp
Style_council
asphyxiat3dxp

i think shes cute, and i love the braid. i saw it on jennifer aniston and thouht she owned it though. i cant do it, however, my bangs are too short.

Bellalicious
Style_council
Bellalicious

its definitely cute just not every day : )

REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password