Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
cherrybitch
Style_council
cherrybitch

I’m heading off to school next fall to study photography and design. It’s been a hobby of mine for a while. Are any of you interested in photography? Do you have websites of your work?

My flckr is: http://www.flickr.com/photos/gasoline-rain/

I don’t have much of my recent stuff up, but there are some of my old images. You can see my portfolio for college in the “nebulous concepts” set.

posted about 10 years ago
1 2
jthenitrokid
Style_council
jthenitrokid

I really really love photography. I use a Canon 500D, I wouldn’t say that my photo’s are Mario Testino awesome, but I’m still learning. I like it that each photo tells a story.

There are a lot of people in my country who buys DSLR for “being cool”. So when I bring my camera around people assume me as some rich brat who just acts like she loves photography. It’s very saddening to aspiring photographers here :(

posted over 9 years ago

trendsit
Style_council
trendsit

hello there !

I am looking for a creative fashion photographer for a project. If living in new york, hit me up to talk about what we could do together !

thanks

posted over 9 years ago

AliciaP
Style_council
AliciaP

I absolutely love photography! I’ll be majoring in it when I go to college next fall. I shoot with a Nikon D80.
Check out my photos: www.flickr.com/photos/AliciaP

posted over 9 years ago

oceanfragrances
Style_council
oceanfragrances

yesss! please check out my flickr!

http://flickr.com/photos/oceanfragrances

my favourite photographers are tim walker, eleanor hardwick, yuli sato, mike bailey-gates, olivia bee, arthur elgort and more..

i use a canon rebel xs, a pentax program plus (film), and i just recently got a polaroid onestep and a diana dreamer, so i can’t wait to start using those!

posted over 9 years ago

Icah
Style_council
Icah

I’ve been wanting to take on photography. My school has a lot of amateur photographers. They’re really good and I want to try. Too bad my camera sucks. Hopefully I can buy a DSLR camera next christmas. :)

posted over 9 years ago

deannasays
Style_council
deannasays

I love photography
I’m considering doing it for A-level.
Not sure yet
xD

posted over 9 years ago

audreyj
Style_council
audreyj

i so agree with jthenitrokid that rich people or some girl that wants to get cute pics of her buy DSLR and they think everybody want it for the same purpose. I really like photography im studying something related to that in college (communications) and hopefully i’ll be studyin photography when i finish this degree (?). I wnt to to photograph to show the world how other lives, to show art, etc…

posted over 9 years ago

New_user 97972 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 97972 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

Love photography. I love plastic toy cameras, but don’t have one unfortunately. I love to play around with my Polaroid and NikonD80 (:

posted over 9 years ago

simplymuah
Style_council
simplymuah

I’m definitely interested in photography but I have no experience. I want to take a photography class next term though. :)

posted over 9 years ago

Opal
Style_council
Opal

Huge photography buff here!

I’ve been into it hardcore for about 4 years now. I don’t have a lot of fancy equipment or anything, but, I don’t find that too limiting. I can still do quite a lot. I just finished my 365 self portrait project back in Nov.

please check out my flickr if you get a chance

www.flickr.com/photos/opal-in-the-rough

posted over 9 years ago

electricEyes
Style_council
electricEyes

love taking photos, wish a i had a good camera that wasnt so chunky though so i could take it everywhere

posted over 9 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password