Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
xoxopaige
Style_council
xoxopaige

the Met is a pretty obvious choice, but the Getty in LA (and in Malibu for that matter) has always been a personal favorite :o)

posted about 9 years ago
francescalyn
Style_council
francescalyn

MoMA!

posted about 9 years ago

snow
Style_council
snow

In NYC, the Whitney is my favorite. I love the design section of the MoMA, and the roof garden at the MET is fabulous (among other things)… I liked the Guggenheim in Venice a lot, though it was small, the Boston Museum of Fine Arts had a very enjoyable garden when I was there years ago, and the Philadelphia Museum of Art is nice also.

posted about 9 years ago

kathleeeeeen
Style_council
kathleeeeeen

the whitney is neat, but i have to agree, i love the moMA!

posted about 9 years ago

ibenana
Style_council
ibenana

Museum of Natural History and the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum because the artist who create those wax figures are amazing

posted about 9 years ago

MakeupxSparkles
New_user MakeupxSparkles is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When MakeupxSparkles reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MakeupxSparkles

don’t go to any museum

posted about 9 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Omg I loveee museums and art galleries! I went to europe at the start of the year and saw so many amazing museums/galleries.
Some of my favourites would be the Louvre of course, the Pergammon Museum in Berlin (well basically all the museums on the museums island!!) and also the Hamburger Bahnhof in Berlin was the most amazing thing ever, the exhibition on at the time was called “Die Kunst ist Super”… love love love modern art.
The Guggenheim in Venice was lovely too. The Vasa Museum in Stockholm (about the ship that sunk on its maiden voyage). The Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh museum in Amsterdam.
Ahh I just love museums. I would love to go to the US and check out everything they have there :D

posted about 9 years ago

Jolenevuong
Style_council
Jolenevuong

i havent been to manyy
i like the national gallery of victoria… probs because ive only been to that one

posted about 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password