Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Jaycey
Style_council
Jaycey

I’m just asking because this site seems to be very USA oriented! (Brands, shops, etc.) So – are you out there? And if so, do you think UK fashion very individual? (I think so!)

posted over 9 years ago
ChristinaG
Style_council
ChristinaG

Hi!!
I was born in London but moved to Canada when I was young; my family and I travel to London a lot though, and I love the shopping in London!! So much!! A good majority of my clothes are from England – I love River Island, Warehouse, Oasis, Monsoon…my gosh I could go on forever…Miss Selfridges!!! Anyway, I’m in San Francisco for school now, but am already eagerly anticipating my next trip back!!!!
OH!! and you can’t beat england chocolate…mmmmmmmmmmm flake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe

posted over 9 years ago

salutsophie
Style_council
salutsophie

Yes! I remember someone comparing London fashion as ‘a wild sister of the more mature Paris and Milan, and the conservative New York’.

posted over 9 years ago

deannasays
Style_council
deannasays

hi!
I’m from the nothrt-east.
Yorskhire in fact
xxx

posted over 9 years ago

Lousea
Style_council
Lousea

Hey, I’m from Wales :)
I think that the UK definitely has it’s own individual fashion. I have heard that quote before (salutsophie), and think it is probaably very much true.

xxo

posted over 9 years ago

ownfoulway
Style_council
ownfoulway

I’m from good ole England- sadly though not London, just dreary Leicester.
Personally I really love English style, although its maybe not as ‘put together’ in the way Italian and French style is, it is often more interesting and not as label based…which is a good thing for a completely skint student!

posted over 9 years ago

SONIAP
Style_council
SONIAP

hi

I am from South Manchester !

Style has to be individual , as everyone interprets style a different way

Although – when you are wearing no clothes , or crazy clothes that dont look right – then you dont have taste – LOL

posted over 9 years ago

skyisthelimit
Style_council
skyisthelimit

Hey

I’m from Glasgow.
Yeah I think our fashion is different than the US, but who cares as long as it looks good!

posted over 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password