Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Bstellar
Style_council
Bstellar

I just saw the movie Black Swan starring Natalie Portman. It was GREAT! Well, at least in my opinion it was. My friends though it was … “weird.” Then again, I kinda like weird movies. Anyways, I highly recommend it.

any movie recommendations out there? [& why?]

posted over 8 years ago
1 3
Madam123
Style_council
Madam123

The Hot Chick or Brides Maids haha both are girly yet absolutely hilarious. It’s not to girl power frou frou, their great watches!

posted over 7 years ago

obsessed1302
Style_council
obsessed1302

I like indie type movies. I loved Juno, Little Miss Sunshine, and then my mind just went blank…

posted over 7 years ago

Idhren
Style_council
Idhren

The Fountain is also directed by Darren Aronofsky, the same guy with Black Swan and Requiem for a Dream. I really liked it, allthough some people say it is also “weird”! :)

I also second Never Let Me Go, and you should also check out Perfect Sense with Eva Green and Ewan McGregor! Truly beautiful.

posted over 7 years ago

mare_santos
Style_council
mare_santos

The Darjeeling Limited love it, amazing!

posted over 7 years ago

alealise
Style_council
alealise

I’m debating if I want to buy Suckerpunch on DVD. I saw it in theaters, but I didn’t really like it. Maybe I was distracted because I was on a date #1 with my current boyfriend? Haha. But I have this feeling of “I MUST buy the dvd!” Just so I can see it again, to make sure if it’s really worth it.

But I do recommend “Bridesmaids” it’s so funny! “Inception” if you like thinking movies. “The Blind Side” is a really good movie based on a true story. I heard the Miyazaki films, especially “My Neighbor Totorro” and “Howls Moving Castle”, are really good, but I’m still waiting for them to go on sale. :)

posted over 7 years ago

Madam123
Style_council
Madam123

Memoirs of as Geisha (a gorgeous love story that’ll break your heart at moments)
Amelie (very cute french film)
The Hot Chick ( You’l pee yourself)

posted over 7 years ago
1 3
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password