Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Vampira
Style_council
Vampira

who saw it? I did the other day scared me, but I actually want to see it again ahha. Thank God it’s not a true story or else I would’ve been petrified. I can’t wait for other movies coming out this October:

Where the Wild Things Are
Vampire’s Assistant

posted almost 10 years ago
1 2
DaniKaran
Style_council
DaniKaran

love it

posted over 9 years ago

killbella
Style_council
killbella

this was one of the stupidest movies i have seen in my life. they were such bad actors and there was nothing where i was like how did they do that it was always a noise downstairs or what ever it was a waste of time and money

posted over 9 years ago

MizzLizz
Style_council
MizzLizz

Honestly — killbella — I wanted to have the same reaction. And usually that stuff wouldn’t scare me, but it TERRIFIED ME.

I saw the film about a month ago and I’ve slept with the TV on since. Not that I’m actively afraid, but the whole part where the demon pulls her out of the bed and down the hall. CREEPY.

Oh and the parts where she just stands over him for like hours. Gross. And also creepy.

posted over 9 years ago

forevrfabulous
Style_council
forevrfabulous

i heard nothing abotu this movie before i saw it.. only that it existed. so then i saw it, i thought it was a true story until like the last second… i was FREAKED out. However, the second time i watched it i saw the film festival version and it was so much lamer than the theatrical.

posted over 9 years ago

magpie13
Style_council
magpie13

i realllllly liked this movie.
i agree, it wasn’t THE scariest movie i’ve ever seen and i didn’t have any troubles sleeping…… but i loved the plot and how real it felt. the ending, i thought, was creeeeeepy. i saw all 3 endings. i also saw this with a beloved person…. it probably made the movie a lot better too hahaa

posted over 9 years ago

SeekingStyle
Style_council
SeekingStyle

I’m in the trailer for this movie haha I’m in the front row and I have my hands over my ears and I’m closing my eyes haha

posted over 9 years ago

knittingwnoodles
Style_council
knittingwnoo...

I HATED it. blair witch project, anyone? Ha!

posted over 9 years ago

amyf515
Style_council
amyf515

i thought both blair witch and paranormal activity were good horror movies. that new exorcism movie looks crazy tho!

posted about 9 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

it wasn’t scary but it was good

posted about 9 years ago

arielkaylee
Style_council
arielkaylee

i liked it! there’s a new one coming out so anyone else who liked it should check out the trailer.

posted about 9 years ago

solybBy
Style_council
solybBy

Im too scared to watch it

posted about 9 years ago

say_this_one
Style_council
say_this_one

I really kinda believed it was real! I am really terrified.. I like it actually because it really bugs me.. hhaha..

posted about 9 years ago

SanjaJUNGLE
Style_council
SanjaJUNGLE

Not bed, better that Blair Witch, but way to slow and blown out of proportions, so when I saw it I was kinda disappointed

posted about 9 years ago

hannahsmithy
Style_council
hannahsmithy

I was really looking forward to being terrified by this movie, but…it wasn’t scary.
It was really kind of boring! And the guy was incredibly annoying.
Just my opinion.

posted about 9 years ago

dancingninja
Style_council
dancingninja

I really enjoyed this movie!! Although, I must admit, I did expect a whole more after seeing the “reactions of real people on the first screening”. But yes, the part where she gets yanked out of bed was SCARY!! Nice build up, decent ending(s), subtle scares. I think I love the fact that you never really see it – the swinging chandelier, bed cover blowing, door closing – brought me chills.

I’d watch it again.
…maybe even with the lights off!!!

posted almost 9 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password