Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
katiemd
Style_council
katiemd

Does anybody else play The Sims, The Sims 2, or The Sims 3? I am so addicted. I’ve played all of them, and am currently playing The Sims 3 World Adventures. I can’t wait until the Ambitions expansion comes out! I just thought that if anybody else here plays, we can share our stories! My sims have some very dramatic lives. What are some of your sims’ lives like?

My sim, Leia(white and half Egyptian) married her best friend, Leonardo(black). I was all excited about having a baby with Leonardo because for some reason I don’t have any black sims, just white ones. I swear I’m not racist! So they had a baby boy, named Leo, and he came out white! When he was a toddler, Leia was teaching him how to talk, and the game got messed up and wouldn’t let them do anything else, so a social worker came and took Leo away. It was very sad. So now Leonardo and Leia moved into a new house and got pregnant again. They just had a new baby boy and he’s black! Yay! His name is Marshall because I was listening to Eminem when he was born lol. I’ve decided to make him gay.

posted over 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password