Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Rainbow_Tights
Style_council
Rainbow_Tights

Hi, I was wondering which other Chictopians like to write? I love it, as you might have imagined. Most of my works are short stories. Obviously, a lot of my inspiration comes from my every day life, but I do a lot of pieces based on music. My latest and most favorite story is called the Arcade Fire, and is about the story I imagined when I listened to The Suburbs. More recently, however, I’ve been a little stuck : /

So to my fellow writers, what inspires you? Do you write short stories, novels, nonfiction, poetry, etc? What are your latest pieces about?

posted about 8 years ago
miki_girl
Style_council
miki_girl

I do like writing stories sometimes but the problem with me is that I start a story but cannot be bothered finishing it! XD

Usually, all the enthusiasm and effort goes towards stories we have to write for an assignment or exam during school, nowadays.

posted about 8 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I love writing, but I rarely do it with any direction. I’m a huge nerd and I enjoy writing opinionated essays, though. I used to write essentially everyday about literally whatever came to mind… I’ve been so busy this summer, though.

I’d like to write short stories.

posted about 8 years ago

renewedbylove
Style_council
renewedbylove

I love to write but haven’t been doing as much leisure writing as I would like, but I’m trying to change that. I love poetry, just writing a couple lines of words that evoke a certain situation, I love fiction as well…. A book is one of my getaways ;)

posted about 8 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

i love to write! usually based off some moment in life that inspires me, however little

posted about 8 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I love writing, too. I really like fiction but all my ideas only seems to work in novel form, though, which is annoying because I have ended up with a lot of novels in progress I may never finish, lol. Unfortunately during college and starting out at work I haven’t had as much time for writing. However, I keep a personal blog so I end up writing a little bit every day, though it’s mostly memoir/opinion, stuff I can complete in a couple hours inspired by my recent experiences.

posted about 8 years ago

RayofSunshine91
Style_council
RayofSunshine91

i write poetry and short stories. im a major people watcher, so that always inspires me. and obviously i draw a lot from my own life.

posted almost 8 years ago

thebackstagediva
Style_council
thebackstage...

Poetry, novels, shorts stories. Am a budding novelist. Hope to finish my first one.

posted almost 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password