Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
aribrielle
Style_council
aribrielle

i really like movies, especially documentaries. everything on tv now is junk . do you guys have any suggestions of some good documentaries?

posted over 7 years ago
tightsenthusiast
Style_council
tightsenthus...

You need to check out Netflix instant stream! They always have so many options for documentaries, especially ones that JUST came out – and it’ll recommend other great ones that it thinks you’ll like based on what you’ve watched so far :)

posted over 7 years ago

aribrielle
Style_council
aribrielle

oh thank you! i’ll defff check it out xx

posted over 7 years ago

LaceAndLoveBugs
Style_council
LaceAndLoveBugs

well this isnt really a documentary but its an amazing forgein film called The Sicilian Girl based on a true story, another great one is In the Time of the Butterflies. you can find them on netflix, i totally get what you mean about crap on tv :/

posted over 7 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

If you want a real eye-opener, watch The Interrupters. It’s about urban violence in Chicago. There’s one scene where a guy confronts the people he robbed at gunpoint, pretty emotional

posted over 7 years ago

Umbrellastripes
Style_council
Umbrellastripes

Food Inc.

posted over 7 years ago

jwallace4569
New_user jwallace4569 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When jwallace4569 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
jwallace4569

super high me!

posted over 7 years ago

discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

I don’t know if this is considered a documentary but I recently watched “Paul McCartney Really Is Dead: The Last Testament of George Harrison” on Youtube. It talks about the conspiracy that Paul McCartney from The Beatles is actually not alive anymore. I thought it was really cool, especially if you are a fan of The Beatles.

posted over 7 years ago

JoyceJowers
Style_council
JoyceJowers

There is this documentary on REM Sleep and it is incredibly interesting. If you are interested on the innerworkings of humans, you should check it out.

posted over 7 years ago

VersatileMoTIF
Style_council
VersatileMoTIF

<—-Doc freak. I watch so many that I cant just name one. Talihina Sky: the story of Kings of Leon was awesome, the Susan Boyle story [cant remember the exact name of it], Black in Latin America, The Godmother [Griselda Blanco documentary]. For crime docs, ID is good to watch.

posted over 7 years ago

Umbrellastripes
Style_council
Umbrellastripes

The Corporation is a really good one to watch.

posted over 7 years ago

JaquelynAurora
Style_council
JaquelynAurora

“E-mail order Brides” = so good! tells a lot of what Russians and Americans think of one another and the modern-day arranged marriage.

posted over 7 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password