Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
knittingwnoodles
Style_council
knittingwnoo...

I’ve been wanting to put together a zine for the longest time but I never had the time or motivation to do it until now. I want it to touch on topics like gender, body issues, feminism, alienation growing up as a girl, sex, the media, and sex in the media. How is the media affecting girls today? I saw a post about 10 year olds wearing thongs, what changed?
I want to hear your stories, I want to see your art, and feel your poetry. It really would be a great help if you guys wanted to contribute. I’m not looking for any certain thing so don’t let that hold you back from sending an email, I’m just looking for anything that you feel should be included. I’m also looking for anyone who wants to work together with me on this.
Feel free to send me a note on here if you’re interested or email me at glasseye151@hotmail.com
It can be anonymous or not, it’s all up to you. I hope to hear some stories from you guys.

posted about 9 years ago
knittingwnoodles
Style_council
knittingwnoo...

I’ve gotten some really cool stories about finding yourself through fashion- keep it coming!

posted about 9 years ago

knittingwnoodles
Style_council
knittingwnoo...

I’ve gotten some really cool stories about finding yourself through fashion- keep it coming!

posted about 9 years ago

hadelicious
Style_council
hadelicious

Sounds good! Actually this reminds me of a magazine in the 90’s called Sassy that was based on similar material that you’re asking for. All the best!

posted about 9 years ago

knittingwnoodles
Style_council
knittingwnoo...

Sassy was a really sweet magazine! It doesn’t seem like girls today have many positive influences so this seemed like a good idea.

posted about 9 years ago

francescalyn
Style_council
francescalyn

I would love to be involved! Would this be a real paper zine or an online one???

posted about 9 years ago

MakeupxSparkles
New_user MakeupxSparkles is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When MakeupxSparkles reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MakeupxSparkles

Sassy was a really sweet magazine

posted about 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password