Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

You have no idea. I got my tickets for my bf and I cuz we decided to skip prom for this, so i could go to an exhibit in buffalo! And now i’ve got my tickets! And i’m super excited! Is anyone else going to warped tour? In cleveland?

What might one wear?

posted over 9 years ago
knittingwnoodles
Style_council
knittingwnoo...

I’m going but in Michigan. I’m so pumped to see Andrew W.K.
I was thinking of just wearing something simple like a black tshirt with a floral skirt and flats or just some nicely fitted jeans and flats

posted over 9 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I’ve gone the past three or so years… I’m going in PA.

Usually I wear cut offs and a tank top with chucks ‘cause it’s far too hot to mess around with jeans or boots. But I might wear my Doc Martens this year.

posted over 9 years ago

EveyHoneysuckle
Style_council
EveyHoneysuckle

The first time I went, I was in a shrug, tube top, and tight ass jeans. First, I sweated and made the jeans stick to me, THEN it rained out on me, so my shirt was soaked so I HAD to buy a new shirt from a booth (MCR lol). This time, I’m wearing shorts, a tank top, and optional slick jacket just in case…and sneakers (i had flats last time.)

posted over 9 years ago

knittingwnoodles
Style_council
knittingwnoo...

are sneakers a better bet than flats?
i’ve never gone

posted over 9 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

knittingwnoodles, definitely. I can’t even count how many times I’ve seen broken flats and flip flops in the area where a crowd formerly was. They fall off. Easily.

posted over 9 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

oh yeah. that i can vouch for…^ i tried wearing flip flops to a rise against concert…i managed to keep hold of them. my step brother and sister both lost theirs. I was amazed to see a pair of black chucks with lcd lights all over them flying around. who wants to give something that cool up?!

posted over 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password