SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Nikki
Style_council
Nikki

OMG. I was ADDICTED this week.

I’ve been joking about it with my clients the past few days. I thought I was the only freak out there watching their documentaries about the “world ending in 2012”… but apparently, lots of other people have been watching it.

I made a blog article about my list of “must-haves” if Nostradamus’ predictions are correct and mankind reverts back to Lord of The Flies chaos:

Add Bubbles To Taste: How To Shop—- For The Apocalypse

What is on YOUR list? *fashion items, not the necessities like canned goods and water

posted almost 11 years ago
RadioCure
Style_council
RadioCure

Oh wow, I loved your article about how to shop for the apocalypse =)
I’ll be honest the first two things I thought of were: vintage levi’s (like the kind gold miners used to wear that only needed to be washed once every few months) and combat boots. Even when the apocalypse hits I’m still going to be living in Canada where the winters are cold and long.
And imo, combat boots plus levis > the snuggie.

posted over 10 years ago

Pink_Champagne
Style_council
Pink_Champagne

i really do not think the world is going to end then.

posted over 10 years ago

Nikki
Style_council
Nikki

^ Yeah, this post is supposed to be tongue-in-cheek. I doubt that the world is seriously going to explode or have some Hollywood depicted disaster.

But in all fun, what would you not want to be without and why?

posted over 10 years ago

pandafly
Style_council
pandafly

how clever. :)

posted over 10 years ago

homegnome
Style_council
homegnome

definitely boots. needle, thread and scissors—that way you can make over anything you come across!! My Tevas!—great all terrain hiking sandals—since I assume I’ll be walking everywhere, I’ll need comfy shoes.

posted over 10 years ago

ticktockclock
Style_council
ticktockclock

IAWTC Pink_Champagne

posted over 10 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password