Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
AmyK
Style_council
AmyK

Recently my friend told me that Target now sells leggings that look like jeans. I didn’t believe her until she dragged me into the store and showed me herself. Personally the idea of leggings replacing my beloved jeans was horrible, but that might just be because I love my jeans and I cant imagine myself wearing leggings as pants. What do you think about this?

posted about 11 years ago
foxhuntvintage
Style_council
foxhuntvintage

ohplease neverno. the ones with the faux stitching and everything? why not just get a unitard with a shirt painted on it too instead of wearing real clothes?

YoureWrongImRight
Style_council
YoureWrongIm...

im gonna have to go against most of you and say that i actually like it, i wouldn’t wear it as “pants” tho, id still wear it with the realization that they are after all just leggings.
i really like the thickness too, and i want ones in black since i already have blue, they have a very nice texture.
i like them more than leggings because to me they are ever comfier and not sheer at all im open to it. :P

itsumo
Style_council
itsumo

I think they’re just a bit too..childish? And it’s way too obvious that they’re not jeans…the “stitching” kills me.

New_user 5398 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 5398 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

ha ha! I saw some in the market the other day….literally normal blue leggings with drawn on pockets and stitching…they had even added some glitter….

lynabeans
Style_council
lynabeans

f21 sold something like that a while back ago, but without the fake pockets and stitching. so i guess they were just blue, but they had that jean texture look. i thought they were cool, but i never purchased them.

lynnisms
Style_council
lynnisms

Ah, I think it’s interesting! The whole idea that it looks like denim but without the thickness sounds like an awesome layering opportunity to me.

posted almost 11 years ago

YoureWrongImRight
Style_council
YoureWrongIm...

lynnisms, i like your optimism :D

twentyeight
Style_council
twentyeight

i think this whole denim legging things started out with quite a vengeance in asia a year ago. i still love my thick jeans!

stephanista
Style_council
stephanista

yeah I’ve seen these, I honestly don’t get the point…

MichelleYue
Style_icon
MichelleYue

I bought some from AA months ago… still haven’t worn them yet :( but I do feel like they can be turned into something awesome.

Rubyz
Style_council
Rubyz

Like with all leggings/tights, I would only wear them alone if my top covered my butt/crotch.

veer
Style_council
veer

I don’t think wearing leggings as pants is that bad, but please not those with the jean print

Pink_Champagne
Style_council
Pink_Champagne

that sounds really ugly and unflatteirng

REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password