Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
jennybean
Style_council
jennybean

So I picked up this red blazer from Goodwill a while ago for about 5 bucks. It was cheap, and I didn’t really put much thought into it when I bought it. Well, it’s been 2 months since the purchase and it is still sitting in my closet, unworn (by me at least). I just have no idea what to wear it with. Plus, it’s a pretty bold color…

Anyone have any outfit ideas or suggestions?

pic

posted almost 11 years ago
helexftw
Style_council
helexftw

why not wear it with something simple underneath, like a top or pants/skirt or a dress in a solid colour so that the blazer stands out?

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I don’t know about anyone else but I like to wear red with white and denim. I think it would look good with a simple white tee or tank, skinny jeans and heels. Or you could wear it with a simple dress (black would probably be best) and heels.

Kye
Style_council
Kye

I have to agree plain colours, but if your wear navy it may look like a uniform.

Rubyz
Style_council
Rubyz

Black skinnies or a dark wash of jeans if you don’t like skinnies. Solid color top, bonus points for the bottom of the top being frilly and sticks out underneath. xD And roll the arms up.

jennybean
Style_council
jennybean

thanks for all of your suggestions, everyone :]

Pink_Champagne
Style_council
Pink_Champagne

i really dont like blazers

Roxx
Style_council
Roxx

I have a similar blazer and i wore it for a Xmas party this year like this:
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa292/CopilAtomic/PC250058.jpg

posted over 7 years ago

EmmySur
Style_council
EmmySur

Since it’s such a bold color, I’d just keep it simple. Dark wash skinny jeans & white scoop or vneck underneath. Then dress it up great pair of shoes & a chunky necklace. (:

posted over 7 years ago

fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

I love the way one pop of red looks when paired with black and simple shapes – I’d go for a black oversize tee and skinny or flared jeans in a dark blue wash, with black or red wedges.

posted over 7 years ago

Appu
Style_council
Appu

It should look great with beige/cream/white and of course, black :)

posted over 7 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password