SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
muffintoppp
Style_council
muffintoppp

Just wondering what everyone’s accessory choices are.
Mine are scarves and sunglasses.. and sometimes hats, I take it off in class as a courtesy.

Also, where do you guys get your sunglasses?
For cheap. online site suggestions? stores in the LA area?

posted over 10 years ago
pink00
Style_council
pink00

Scarves and bracelets!

posted over 10 years ago

jazzyhwang
Style_council
jazzyhwang

sunglasses, long necklaces, and headbands!
i got my sunglasses from forever 21 :]

posted over 10 years ago

trembledblossom
Style_council
trembledblossom

necklaces, bracelets, rings! sometimes hats too :)
i agree with jazzyhwang, forever 21 has nice sunglasses that are similar to some of the designer ones…
but i recommend that you invest in good designer sunglasses since you don’t want to ruin your eye sight with cheap sunglasses (they may not 100% protect your eyes from UV rays).
:)

posted over 10 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

long necklaces and sunglasses.
I can’t help much about where to get cheap sunglasses but H&M do some nice ones for cheap. I generally prefer to get brand name/designer ones though for the better sun protection so I buy them in designer outlets.

posted over 10 years ago

muffintoppp
Style_council
muffintoppp

Right now, I use designer sunglasses too but I want a bunch of new ones but I am extremely low on funds.. And I’m very messy and unorganized so I forget where I place them and I sat on a pair once and broke them.

But designer outlets is a good idea!! Thanks!

posted over 10 years ago

supchrista
Style_council
supchrista

I’m not much of an accessory person a lot of the time, mainly because I think the outfit is a statement. In any case, I do accessorize every now and then, mainly using hats, headbands, scarves, and sunglasses.
My favorite sunglasses are my Marc by Marc Jacobs one, and I have a slouchy red hat that I love to wear.

posted over 10 years ago

ItsPaolaXoXo
Style_council
ItsPaolaXoXo

i have HUGE jewelry.

mostly from betsey johnson, juicy or kenneth jay lane.

it adds a little something to everyontfit!!!

=]

posted over 10 years ago

calivintage
Style_icon
calivintage

i’m too simple. i hardly own any jewelry and i never wear it, so i’m pretty basic: belts, scarves, and i’m getting into hats and bows! i just wear one pair of sunglasses. rayban wayfarers and i’m set.

but have you ever looked at 80spurple.com for cheap sunglasses? they have a great selection and they usually have deals to get a discount if you buy two or more, etc…

posted over 10 years ago

raybans
Style_council
raybans

i have to have jewelry on at all times..and its all pretty much gold. im not a big fan of sterling silver at all. if im not wearing it i feel naked..and at night it takes forever to take off all my jewelry haha. try going to houseofsunglasses.com they are cheap and i think if you buy three you get free shipping.

posted over 10 years ago

pammella
Style_council
pammella

I love scarves – this time of year I like linen scarves – Love Quote scarves are so nice! I also like Big earrings and bracelets.

posted over 10 years ago

GoXtina
Style_council
GoXtina

Earrings, necklaces, scarves, sunglasses … Soon, I’m adding belts and bangles bracelet to my list.

I got mine designer for better eye protection. I bought my sunglasses in Morocco for 150$ (If I remember correctly). I don’t know where you can get them for cheap here but if you know a friend who work in place where they sell designer sunglasses, ask him/her if you can receive a discount. My cousin did that and she got hers for about the same price as mine.

posted over 10 years ago

LoveLemon
Style_council
LoveLemon

all things jewelry!!

posted over 10 years ago

StrawberryFields
Style_council
StrawberryFi...

I love scarves especially the big ethnic print ones and necklaces.

posted over 10 years ago

Cinkensta
Style_council
Cinkensta

Rings Rings Rings!

Check out our Great ONE OF A KIND Vintage Oversized Rings!!! Adjustable to fit any size

Retro Recycled Vintage

posted over 10 years ago

RougeEtNoir
Style_council
RougeEtNoir

bracelets are my all time favorite but necklaces are a must have as well.

http://pastisproof.bigcartel.com

posted over 10 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I guess bracelets. I’m naked without them… one time I pulled up to school and realized I forgot to put some on, so I had my mom take me home hahahhaa. She understood though.

It’s like forgetting to wear deodorant for me. Except I keep deodorant in my bag for when that happens…

posted over 10 years ago

MeowQuack
Style_council
MeowQuack

I agree with Caterinee ^, I feel too bare without bracelets.
I have prescription glasses but I like them.

80s purple has really cool glasses. link it

posted over 10 years ago

babygurlpoint5
Style_council
babygurlpoint5

earings, scarves, sunglasses, and oversized handbags :)

posted over 9 years ago

eminemmx
Style_council
eminemmx

I’m not a huge fan of jewellery, and sunglasses don’t suit me, but I have such love for scarves, I wear one with almost every outfit. Also, I have a small selection of handbags, and generally have one that can go with whichever outfit I choose.

posted over 9 years ago

snow
Style_council
snow

I have really sensitive eyes so I wear sunglasses nearly every day (I switch between a few pairs). Other than that I wear a small diamond around my neck, a diamond ring and my sister’s baby ring. Earrings are the only thing I change jewelry wise on a daily basis.

posted over 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password