Wistory
Style_council
Wistory

What will be in? What do you think?

posted over 10 years ago
haliincollege
Style_council
haliincollege

I don’t know but I am hoping to learn. I am new to this site and am trying to get helpful hints.

posted over 10 years ago

annajyu
Style_council
annajyu

I think retro looks will be in. Don’t know if it’s the economy, but we’ve been thinking about the “good old days” and shopping for vintage can be pretty economical too! So… Old Hollywood looks (slinky dresses!) complete with wavy hair, bold eyes or lips!

I’m hoping something like an aviator/Amelia Earhart style will come into style. Esp since a biopic starring Hillary Swank is coming out in the fall.

posted over 10 years ago

emmyb87
Style_council
emmyb87

neon will be bigger and then we will have the power women with bold shoulders, strong prints and lady like suits think Audrey hepburn leather gloves,jewel colours lots of black and pale coral and neutral colours also dont forget the stand out accessories.

posted over 10 years ago

calivintage
Style_icon
calivintage

this is totally gonna sound like spam, but i have started writing predictions for fall fashion on my blog if you wanna see it. calivintage.blogspot.com

also, style.com has a top ten up for fall fashion designers:
balenciaga
bottega veneta
donna karan
dries van noten
erdem
givenchy
haider ackermann
lanvin
marc jacobs
prada

i’m really appreciating the colors from the dries show and there are some pretty smashing dresses from erdem!

posted over 10 years ago

stylebyhyc
Style_council
stylebyhyc

I have to say structured and draped blouses & dresses and long, tailored jackets with unique/sailor-style buttons :)

posted over 10 years ago

cassiepaige
Style_council
cassiepaige

Flowery skirts and dresses, Boy blazers, snake chain necklaces, sailor style, and hippy/retro styles!

posted over 10 years ago

kelllosaurus
Style_council
kelllosaurus

i was banking on orange being in for summer but it hasn’t happened yet, so hopefully fall will bring in darker hues of it. orange is underappreciated!

also, dark tights will be everywhere. it’s not a trend anymore but a staple, like skinny jeans.

posted over 10 years ago

reagansimone
Style_council
reagansimone

TIGHTS! no more stuffing away your shorts and skirts for the fall :)

blazer are my fav too <3

posted over 10 years ago

frenchieee
Style_council
frenchieee

Blazers, textured tights, structural tops/heels. (:

posted over 10 years ago

pinkclouds
Style_council
pinkclouds

i hope that a variation on the nautical theme will pop up. structured military/navy inspired garb but ultra tailored. a more reserved trend.
or to the complete other end of the spectrum, layered transparent clothing ( mesh under tulle with lace details) and warm colors like auburn and burnt sienna.

posted over 10 years ago

kelllosaurus
Style_council
kelllosaurus

@pinkclouds, i just got into the whole nautical theme and i love it! so i hope it continues too.

posted over 10 years ago

mgasmmm
Style_council
mgasmmm

Blazers, tights, and vintage styles.
@pinkclouds, i agree with you also—love nautical!

posted over 10 years ago

feji808
Style_council
feji808

From what I’m seeing from the designers, there seems to be a thigh-high boots/stockings trend and broad/structured shoulder trend. Now in terms of high-street fashion, thoroughly distressed denims and a dressed down blazer…oh, and everyone should get a simple gray t-shirt, apparently it’s this years essential basic piece.

posted over 10 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

“i was banking on orange being in for summer but it hasn’t happened yet, so hopefully fall will bring in darker hues of it. orange is underappreciated!”

I agree. Orange is my favourite colour so I hope it comes back in. It’s so annoying going shopping and the only orange clothes I see are neon. At least coral has been in this summer though which isn’t too much different from orange.

I think power dressing (tailored blazers, shoulder pads, pencil skirts etc.) will take off more soon. I think sequins will continue as a trend, but maybe changed to fit in with the power dressing trend rather than as part of casual outfits like they have been for the summer.
Personally though I would like to see the classic trenchcoat and mac make a big comeback this autumn/winter.

posted over 10 years ago

happywill
Style_council
happywill

flat shoes!

posted over 10 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password