Forum
SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
jennitrann
New_user jennitrann is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When jennitrann reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
jennitrann

Which one fits your style and price range? And which is better quality? (:

posted about 8 years ago
1 2
PowderedPeach
Style_council
PowderedPeach

Both are nice. I shop more at Forever 21, but i like more of H&M’s stuff

posted about 8 years ago

fashionophile
Style_council
fashionophile

Can’t I have both?!

posted about 8 years ago

kORaZONE
Style_council
kORaZONE

i think most people like forever 21 because of the variety and the extremely cheap apparel but to be honest i cant stand f21 everything is shit quality and everyone in my town literally lives there so thers no real sense of originality and i hate wearing something then seeing it on 10 other people. H&M is alot more edgy better quality and more mature wear.

posted about 8 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

I like F21 for basics and H&M for more fashion-forward styles

posted about 8 years ago

midniteblues
Style_council
midniteblues

style and prices are really similar but since forever 21 opened in barcelona, no need to go to web is totally crazy

posted about 8 years ago

Ralucaa
Style_council
Ralucaa

Both of them. But now i’ll definetely choose forever 21 ‘cause they have more things from where to choose besides H&M… And another reason for chosing forever21 is that in my country we didn’t have a forever 21 store and since I came in Uk, it atracts me more than H&M. I don’t know what to say about quality, depends of how lucky you are:. I have clothes from H&M from years ago and still wear them. but also I bought a pair of sandals and i’ve just wear it for a week

posted about 8 years ago

fernandafgm
Style_council
fernandafgm

forever 21 I guess :)

posted about 8 years ago

plasticflowergarden
Style_council
plasticflowe...

I love both, but I’ve noticed that Forever 21 has a lot of clothes I like, while H&M has so many pieces I absolutely love. Obviously H&M wins. Forever is cheaper sometimes, but I feel like when I’m shopping at that store there’s often something I want to tweak about the clothing, I feel like H&M has a lot more edgy stuff versus 21, which is mainly boho-vintage (which I love but get a bit sick of).

posted about 8 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password