Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
SONIAP
Style_council
SONIAP

Hi guys

I wanted to ask peoples opinions, I want to add some colour to my clothing ,

Should i buy coloured jeans ?? and what shoes DO i wear with them? Plus what colour jeans should i buy ??
posted over 9 years ago
woocie
Style_council
woocie

i find that coloured jeans was something that in style a few years ago and teenagers splurged on every color possible. i think if you refrain from buying the super bright colors, you’ll be fine.

maybe red? those jeans are always cute and would go well with black high heels and a blouse :)

posted over 9 years ago

sweetoblivion
Style_council
sweetoblivion

like woocie said, it was in a while back, but not really anymore.

i never owned any but the one color that i still think would be cute is purple jeans, but only during the fall/winter.

posted over 9 years ago

trishayluvbieber
Style_council
trishayluvbi...

Colored jeans are cuute,I dont really wear them anymore because well its summer.
but yeah I like them except for the super bright colors

posted over 9 years ago

Sarabear
Style_council
Sarabear

i personally dont like them, unless they are navy, or black, those colors are ok, but lime green, like the ones that are in the rewards section look too bright

posted over 9 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

I think colored jeans are alright s long as they aren’t super bright

posted over 9 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I like coloured jeans, but they can be hard to pull off especially if it’s a bright colour like green or pink!! I have a pair of dark purple jeans :) Colours like red, electric blue and purple are good and easier to style. You can wear pretty much any shoes with them, I guess it depends what you’re wearing with the jeans. Eg if you’re wearing coloured jeans with a printed tee then sneakers would look good. Or if you were wearing a white blouse then black ballet flats…

posted over 9 years ago

yellowheart
Style_council
yellowheart

Colored jeans are still big where I live. I wear mine in different hues of blue. I bought a bunch from light powdered blue to dark navy blue and I’ve been receiving many compliments on them too.

posted over 9 years ago

SweetRiddlena
Style_council
SweetRiddlena

I agree with most of the people here. If it is a darker shade of a color, you could really pull it off and make it look great but if it is super bright it just looks cheesy and stupid. Although, you really should get something that looks good on you and what you like.

posted over 9 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

i have a bright red pair and purple ones. you just have to wear with confidence!

posted over 9 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

just choose your colors wisely but probably black or white or nude tops with colored jeans

posted over 9 years ago

SONIAP
Style_council
SONIAP

i think pastel coloured jeans are in atm , i saw some pink-salmon coloured skinny jeans ??

confused i dont want to wear them once and then never again ,

posted over 9 years ago

EveyHoneysuckle
Style_council
EveyHoneysuckle

I wear neutral colours with coloured jeans usually, like a gray, white, or black shirt. I mean, i wear coloured shirts too, but i dont have too many that go with everything lol. And then i always wear flats or sneakers are GENERALLY basic lol.

posted over 9 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I’ve owned plenty of coloured jeans over the years and I’ve always found them pretty hard to style without using just basics to go with them. At the moment pastel coloured ones will be easy to style due to all the pastel and nude clothing that’s about at the moment but it’ll be a lot harder come winter time. If it’s just that you’re looking to inject colour into your wardrobe and don’t actually have your heart set on a pair of coloured jeans then try coloured dresses or accessories are they’re much easier to style.

posted over 9 years ago

TheBlushingBeauty
Style_council
TheBlushingB...

easy yes,yes,i have a pair of yellow skinny jeans,i pair them w/a black/white stripe shit,and some black gladiators also try colored dresses and shoes

posted over 9 years ago

BowsnSpots
Style_council
BowsnSpots

I own a pair of red jeans and I usually wear them with black tops. Ive found wearing them with a white shirt or I have some blue striped tops and a blazer which kinda taps into the nautical trend. They look super cool with black patent heels as well :)

posted over 9 years ago

Ela1
Style_council
Ela1

Yes. I like light blue/black jeans.

posted over 9 years ago

blonderfulcurls
Style_council
blonderfulcurls

If u want try a pair of jeans that look like they were splattered with paint………they were in teen vogue this month and they’re prtty cute:D

posted over 9 years ago

Bennie52491
Style_council
Bennie52491

http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/296302-Visiting+my+best+friend-yellow-forever-21-pants-blue-urban-outfitters-shirt-brown-steve-madden-boots

posted about 9 years ago

Cariissa
Style_council
Cariissa

They best color would probably red jeans.

posted about 9 years ago

oliviaba7x
Style_council
oliviaba7x

my favorite colors are purple, red, and bright blue
i would wear these with black, white, or gray tops, keep everything in your outfit simple when you wear these

posted about 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password