Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
New_user 23272 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 23272 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

I’m fairly boring and I just wrap it as many times as it’ll go around my neck.

posted almost 10 years ago
melissag
Style_council
melissag

i rap mine around once then take the to ends and put them both through the loop. this is so theres not a giant knot

Mitsy
Style_council
Mitsy

try wearing your scarves as a bow.
also try wrapping it around so that the ends aren’t hanging out for a clean look.

i like to go for scarves that have fun, attractive colours or patterns!
you can check out my chicblog for more of what i mean :)

audreyj
Style_council
audreyj

lol i don’t know really how to wear them either. But now i just make the go around my neck and then do a nude and they look kinda cute,

lovelyyx
Style_council
lovelyyx

i do it a bunch of ways, but my two favorites are def the head wrap (when you loop around your neck once and put one of the sides flatly over your head) because its so marilyn, and the “snake” which is when you fold a pashmina or a thin scarf and just make a lose double loop around your neck and tuck the ends in for that clean look.

lovelyyx
Style_council
lovelyyx

i do it a bunch of ways, but my two favorites are def the head wrap (when you loop around your neck once and put one of the sides flatly over your head) because its so marilyn, and the “snake” which is when you fold a pashmina or a thin scarf and just make a lose double loop around your neck and tuck the ends in for that clean look.

whatsmystyle
Style_council
whatsmystyle

I fold mine, but make one end longer then the other, then put the two ends through the loop. I also LOVE the idea to tie it in a bow!

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

With small thinner material ones I like to tie them round my head as a headband or in a bow around a bun or high ponytail. For bigger and knitted styles I just wrap it around my neck once for a loosely draped style.

laviniaa_tea
Style_council
laviniaa_tea

for big, chucky knit ones, i either loop it around as much as i can without it spilling off my shoulders or around my neck once and let the ends hang in the front or i don’t loop it at all and leave them hanging in the front.
for pashmina type scarves, i usually do them the way people wrapped their keffiyahs a while back or fold it width-wise and put the hanging bits through the loop, or like this http://www.pashminaprincess.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/pashmina1-272×300.jpg
i wasn’t sure how to explain the last one :P

kgirly
Style_council
kgirly

I love my Tuckerpaisley scarf! Enter to win one on stylechick.com!
I like to wrap mine around my neck and pull both sides around hard to explain..but how Jessica Alba wears hers!

fille
Style_council
fille

I usually do 2 things but they’re not creative or anything:
- Folded in half, put that around my neck and take the end with the scarf ends and pull it through the loop on the other end
- Looped around my head with both ends dangling in the front and a loose loop around my neck

posted over 9 years ago

tygerlileeful
Style_council
tygerlileeful

I usually wear mine as a headband or in a Renaissance-like style by wrapping it once around my neck, crossing the ends, and bringing the end closer to my chest up through the loop with the rest of the ends tucked in whatever sweater or jacket I have on to make the knot fluff up a little.
I also like to do the Euro look where you fold the scarf in half, wrap it around your neck, and pull the two ends through the loop. This look works better with thinner scarves I find though.
Keffiyeh scarves can be very chic as well if paired with the right outfit.

posted over 9 years ago

rosemary1111
Style_council
rosemary1111

i am semi scarf obsessed. i had been looking for a huge russian scaf print for a long time and FINALLLLY found this website.

http://www.rusclothing.com/russian-shawls/wool-shawl-146/

in my opinion, when it comes to scarves, the bigger the better, the cozier.

posted over 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password