SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
riotfuss
Style_council
riotfuss

Thrift Stores are the best, you can find anything for such a cheap price. I am completely obsessed!!!! Much of my clothes comes from thrift stores or my mom’s closet. I usually go to goodwill stores or this store in the Mission District in San Francisco called Thrift Town. The clothes are so cheap and you find amazing pieces.
Sometimes I go to buffalo express to see what I can find. There’s always good pieces there as well but its pretty expensive for a thrift store. However, I found this dress and it is super cute… to see pictures of this dress go to http://estefaniapino.blogspot.com

What are your favorite thrift store pieces???

posted over 9 years ago
1 2
OnTheGanges
Style_council
OnTheGanges

Thrifting is one of my life’s joys. I found a pair of Abercrombie and Fitch jeans and I paid no more than six dollars for them (though I think I paid $4.99, I actually can’t recall specifically). Funny thing is, I didn’t notice the brand name until after I brought them home! I turned them into my new favourite pair of cut-off shorts.

My most recent visit to the Salvation Army ended in me buying two dresses, two pairs of jeans (including the A&F ones I just mentioned), my newest open-knit sweater, and a white polo shirt (for work, though…) and I spent about $25.00 for everything.

posted over 8 years ago

noeller93
New_user noeller93 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When noeller93 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
noeller93

I love getting bags from thrift stores. I love a good retro bag :)

posted over 8 years ago

loosethreads
Style_council
loosethreads

I’m really not a good thrifter but I’ve been getting better :)
I’m in love with Value Village b/c the one in my area seems to have some great stuff.

I recently bought this tiny bedside table that’s perfect for my makeup vanity because I like to sit on the floor when I do my makeup. It has this higher, smaller table attached to it that I keep my brushes on, etc. and on the lower table I place my mostly used makeup items.

Once, I also bought a pair of very lightly used, navy cuffed F21 shorts and a sheer black dress shirt.

I also went this past weekend and scored a light denim vest that I’m starting to fall even more in love with.

So far, the best thing I bought was a vintage Dooney & Burke purse! For only $9.99! :) can’t wait to go back.

posted over 8 years ago

Pocahannah
New_user Pocahannah is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Pocahannah reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Pocahannah

I love anything and everything thrift! I consider myself a “thrift-fashion blogger” – thrifting trends/runway.

I recently found two pairs of kick ass shoes that I posted about. One is a pair of leather sandal wedge booties and the other is a orange patent leather pump – both from salvation army.

I love salvation army & goodwill – they are my favorites. Hands down.

xoxo,
Poca
www.stylespotrun.com

posted over 8 years ago

tribalfoxvintage
Style_council
tribalfoxvin...

I think my greatest finds have been a Cynthia Steffe micro pleated midi in a gorgeous navy blue for $3, a black long shredded caftan for $1, and a free Bill Blass white short sleeve blazer! I love thrifting!

posted over 8 years ago

ShayG
Style_council
ShayG

I love Thrift Stores, here in Michigan the further out you go the better

posted over 8 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password