SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
helenz
Style_council
helenz

Which one? How was the service. What brands do you buy from there?

posted about 11 years ago
tubemouse
Style_council
tubemouse

Overstock.com has really good service. Shipping is always a dollar or two and it’s pretty fast. I can’t say I’ve bought clothes from there, mostly stuff like… furniture and bedding, but my dad got a pair of Pierre Cardin trousers for $30 just yesterday. Beat that!

fairysoul806
Style_council
fairysoul806

ebay, forever21 (beat going into that overcrowded crazy store), Urban outfitters, amazon, nordstrom (the sales are A+), yoox, nine west, omg, i just shop like crazy, dont i? basically if i have something in mind i’ll keep searching till i find it. dont really like malls or crowded stores, online is, therefore, a great option. i have had no complaints so far with any site. good luck!

GirlfriendInAComa
Style_council
GirlfriendIn...

ASOS.com (very cute trendy British e-store…great prices for trendy pieces), GoJane.com (buy the cute shoes in bulk), Forever 21 (Fast Fashion for a bargain), Etsy.com (for great handmade items – I have a store there too…hautepink.etsy.com), Nine West, Aldo, Steve Madden, Bluefly.com, Shibuya109.com, Shopbop.com (my dream closet! I wish I could buy it all!), and so many others. I try to find new stores all the time…it’s a healthy internet addiction.

Colourflash
Style_council
Colourflash

i dont really shop online but www.lnaclothing.com has great basics and the most amazing metallic zipper leggings i have ever seen. If you are interested in graphic tees www.threadless.com is a really cool place where people submit their own art to be placed on t-shirts, members vote for what subs they like best, and whoever wins gets their art sold on tees on the website.

Michelle74
Style_council
Michelle74

I love www.shopbop.com and net-a-porter.com but budget doesnt allow me to do more than look. Another one in Aus with lots of designers is www.shopformybody.com

Sammyc
Style_council
Sammyc

revolveclothing.com is great, always check though. I got the cuttest white booties orginally $616 I got them $154. check with shopbop too they carry alot of the same things, see who has it markdown first

LaurenGods
Style_council
LaurenGods

I love www.modcloth.com because the vintage section is pretty neat but there’s also other items. www.motelrocks.com has some really nice things that are a bit different from other shops. My favourite tee shop is www.truffleshuffle.com because their tees just look retro and are a bit different from anything in a mall.

pandaman0005
Style_council
pandaman0005

Ebay
Asos
Eluxury
The department stores…
Giltgroupe.com is my favorite…i love online sample sales

Goldcoatedapple
Style_council
Goldcoatedapple

ASOS.COM
BOOHOO.COM

posted almost 11 years ago

styledevotee
Style_council
styledevotee

American Apparel, they always have discount coupons, if you search the web, that can get you free shipping and 10- 15% off and other stuff like that

Urban Outfitters, they sell a lot of “online only” stuff, that are really great- especially the shoes

Shop Bop has an amazing collection and their lookbooks offer a lot of inspiration

tobi.com is also a really good one

For designer discounts try yoox.com, i think its better than bluefly.com, but thats my opinion

posted almost 11 years ago

Roswellhigh
Style_council
Roswellhigh

Well of course Hollywhirl
and etsy and ebay…

posted over 10 years ago

Anj
Style_council
Anj

Urban Outfitters has got a great sale going on at the mo, & it arrived 2 days after i ordered it.well happy :) oli.co.uk has got a pretty nice little collaboration with PPQ. anyone know if www.modcloth.com ships to uk ??

posted over 10 years ago

shopglitterati
Shop_seller_2 shopglitterati is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
shopglitterati

Visit http://shopglitterati.multiply.com

posted over 10 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password